Power House Museum 

Open Seasonally, from May Long Weekend to September Long Weekend

This Municipal Heritage Property is located north of Highway 5 on the outskirts of Kamsack.

Constructed between 1914 and 1915, the building was originally used to house municipal generators, which supplied Kamsack and several surrounding communities with electricity from 1915 to 1960. Since the early 1980s, the building has served as an important cultural landmark by housing our local Museum.

For more information, pleas email KPHMuseum@gmail.com or phone (306) 542 – 4415 during the season. During the off-season, please phone (306) 542 – 3055, (306) 542 – 7368, or (306) 542 – 3312 to learn more.

Blog at WordPress.com.