If you have any questions regarding utilities, to establish a new service connection, or to end a current service connection, please contact the Utilities Clerk at (306) 542 – 2155 or email email@example.com
The following utilities are available in the Town of Kamsack for industrial, commercial and residential uses:
- Water: Aquifer & Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System
- Sewage Treatment Type: Lagoon
Submit your own Water Meter Read by clicking here.
Tenants who want to submit their own water meter read should submit a reading each month before the 20th.
Homeowners who want to submit their own water meter read should submit
a reading every other month before the 20th; in February, April, June, August, October & December.
Find Water Billing Dates by clicking here.
Connections & Disconnections
Water Connections and Disconnections are scheduled between 9 am and 11 am, Monday through Thursday.
In order to complete a Water Connection or Disconnection, Town Office must receive the completed application form, and necessary fees, at least 1 day in advance.
To connect water at an address, the applicant must:
- Contact the Utilities Clerk
- Submit the Completed Connection Application
- Pay the necessary Fees
- Connection Fee of $75
- Utility Deposit of $150
* The utility deposit will be applied to the final bill upon disconnection and any remaining balance will be returned
- Ensure someone is at the property on the scheduled service connection date to have water connected
Both the Connection & Disconnection Applications are available below:
For more information, please review the Utility Rates Bylaw & the Utility Management Bylaw. Both can be found by clicking here.