The Town of Kamsack established a Regional Recreation & Culture Board for the Town of Kamsack and surrounding areas to explore, identify, coordinate, promote and enhance programs and facilities within our area.
The Board represents a broad-based recreation and culture profile, which reflects the diversity of our region. The Board acts as an arm’s length body to Council in order to:
1) Explore, identify, coordinate, promote, plan, conduct and enhance recreational and cultural programs and facilities within the region;
2) Assist the Manager of Recreation & Community Development to identify, coordinate, run and expand programming and activities;
3) Expand and improve upon communications between the various groups, clubs and organizations within the region;
4) Act as a fundraising arm for programs and facilities; and,
5) Assist in the allocation of funding as needed; including, but not limited to, annual SaskLotteries Community Grant Funds.
To learn more about the Board, please review the policy below:
If you would like to serve on the Board, please complete the application below and submit it at Town Office or by email to email@example.com:
For more information, please contact the Manager of Recreation & Community Development at (306) 542 – 2044, firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Us page.