The former water tower is a Municipal Heritage Property, and local landmark, featuring of a 30-metre wood-and-steel structure constructed in 1915. Its design was inspired by coastal lighthouse architecture. The large “Kamsack” sign was installed in the 1940s. It provided Kamsack’s water supply until 1977. The tower is located on two town lots at the corner of Queen Elizabeth Boulevard and East Avenue.